HOW TO SAVE ON YOUR BEACH VACATION
We can help you book a Myrtle Beach Vacation within your Budget
Here are 5 great tips on how to take your much-needed vacation while saving money!
- Book a room with a kitchen to save on eating expenses - Eating out every night in a resort area is a lot of fun, but it can add up quickly. When you book a room with a kitchen, you can save BIG during your stay. $50 - $75 can last for a few days or even a week (if you are traveling with 1-2 people). You can easily spend that much on just yourself in a single evening! It is a proven scientific fact that microwavable meals taste better when you dine on your oceanfront balcony!
- Stay clear of holidays and special events - During the busy times of holidays and local events, you’ll definitely see higher rates, due to higher demand. Traveling during the non-busy times can be very rewarding to those looking to sight-see or experience things at their own pace. Ask one of our vacation specialists when quieter times occur. Great times to save include: when school starts in the fall, January-February-early March, or a few days after a major holiday.
- Stay 7 nights or longer for discounted daily rates - When you book weekly, you save! The weekends are always the most expensive when traveling, so you can often save by making your check-in date Monday – Thurs. Plus – it’s always better to stay a full week on the Grand Strand!
- Keep an eye on your inbox - There are always great deals to be had and sometimes you can take advantage of "flash" sales and extras (free breakfast, discount tickets, etc.) right in your inbox.
- Book Direct for the best rates - We guarantee the best available rates when you book directly on our website or call our reservations team. We offer vacation deals and specials you won't find on any third-party site! Plus, with our Best Rate Guarantee, if you find a lower price within 24 hours of booking your reservation, we'll match the rate.